Poll

What platform would you run Quetoo on if it was on Steam?:

Wow.

October 25, 2009 - 00:25am

I just want to say, wow, to the work done on this game. I just updated and tried out a few maps, and was just literally blown away by the quality, detail, and layouts. Penumbral Wake might just be one of the best maps I have ever come across. I cannnot wait for this game to be completed, because I know I'm gonna be playing the absolute SHIT out of it. Quake 2 was the game that really pulled me away from single player, and I've never looked back. But Q2W is so much more...There honestly was never really anything in Q2 that was this good, other than maybe Q2DM1, and hell, that really isn't on this level.

I do have a couple of bugs to report. There are a few maps that just flat out crash when loading, if my half drunken memory recalls, they are some of the older ones. I can retest and get back to you...this was using a NV9800GTX on Vista. Got a signal 11 or some shit like that.

Anyways...you guys have inspired me.

December 08, 2009 - 16:15pm

Thanks, Irr :)

The crashes should be fixed by now (I think). Let me know if that is not the case, and thanks again for the complements. Our artists really are a talented bunch.