Poll

What platform would you run Quetoo on if it was on Steam?:

id Software Expects Myself, to continue "reppin" utube q2w

April 13, 2011 - 08:51am

Hi everyone lolol.
hehe I have been instructed by jdolan, to resume advertizing Quake2World, on a Youtube mass appeal, level;
Our videos, will become uploaded, Here:
www.youtube.com/user/77saturn1

Peace Guys, I'll start on q2w asap.

April 13, 2011 - 10:42am

oh, and if anyone else is ready for a duel worthy enough--for the tube--then sure molson, catch me @ http://comrade.gamespy.com/ ---> denl82.

or ill find u at #quetoo irc.freenode.net.

or maybe, us quake 2'rs may just have to hear me tell them in the one and only gamer's server: irc.enterthegame.org...that molson kept quake 2 world top secretz government stizzle; while quake 2'rs were so elite in quake live; that in the name of the now dead scene...rocket arena 2...us quake 2 community have had to take a back seat to fatalities...

molson, blunt needs to know how so, did she not find out about quake 2 world until today?

anywho's, duel...anyone?

=D

April 13, 2011 - 10:49am

dear mols,
us quake 2 family have just ousted u out of the quake 2 community.

good job.

Wesley Clark has been christened the last being to join us, though. Good Job Wizzycakes, u r now the only one to induct anyone else "after u."

and wesley clark is like: Who's Mols? oh, the linux guy.

April 13, 2011 - 13:37pm

Is that you, pkz.relaxin?

And who the hell is on that photo?!

April 13, 2011 - 23:09pm

hahaah hi spirit=D long time no see heeh.

I'm so glad u guys ran, and even updated q2w, while i was hoping that u dev team always remembered my implicitly given "reassurance," of: No worries guys, even if it's only u dev'rs who stick together in #quetoo; it will take that much tight-knitness in the team, and many moons worth of patience; to get this game to where us true quake(1-4) fans expect it to arrive!

oh, and that Woman is my next door Neighbour, Saturn; aka "Ann O'Leary" =]

ill be dropping by #quetoo one of these days...when the channel will "allow me to say wasup on the down-low..."

trying to work on more q2w viddies, after i up;izzoad quake 4/unreal tournament 3/then the grand finale video game(as on any of our utube pages); a nice utube duel viddie series vs my daughter fatality lol.

spirit, if u feel like it, quake wars is open source(or it should be by now;) ).

yall should check it out if u like; ahem, jdolan is doing so quite so; so...what r u waiting 4?

Peace dood hehe<3

April 21, 2011 - 14:21pm

Hi Pkz, welcome back. You're still every bit as difficult to read. Heh.

So.. what did id Software ask you to do? oO