Quetoo servers require relatively few resources in terms of CPU and RAM. However, you will likely find that bandwidth is critical. While small servers can be run over cable modems and fast DSL connections, large servers should be run from data centers with strong connectivity.
- The server name as seen by clients in the server browser. Defaults to "Quetoo BETA".
- The maximum number of clients allowed to connect. Values from
256 are valid. Defaults to
1 for listen servers or
8 for dedicated servers.
- Controls reporting to the master server. Non-public servers are not visible to Internet players. Defaults to
- The password required for remote administration. Set to a strong password to enable
rcon. Defaults to "" (disabled).
- Controls the score limit (captures) per-level. Defaults to
- Controls Capture the Flag. Defaults to
- Controls the score limit (frags) per-level. Defaults to
- The gameplay type. Valid values include "deathmatch", "instagib" and "arena". Defaults to "deathmatch".
- The password required for players to connect. Defaults to "" (disabled).
- Controls Teams play. Defaults to
- Controls the time limit per-level, in minutes. Defaults to
- kick <player name>
- Forcibly disconnects the specified player. The player name can also be a client slot number as reported by
- map <map name>
- Immediately load the specified map. All connected clients will reconnect.
- Quits the server.
- say <message>
- Issue a chat message to all connected clients.
- Print status information for all connected clients.
- tell <player name message>
- Issue a chat message to the specified client. The player name can also be a client slot number as reported by